Terms of Service
- Sales Policy for Products
- Wholesale Only: Main Electric Supply Company sells to business customers, while also servicing individuals.
- Prices: Prices, listed on the website or catalog, do not include the following: freight, handling fees, taxes, duties, and wire cut charges. Market sensitive commodity will be priced according to current market conditions (Note: Customers should either contact a local Main Electric Supply Company Branch or check online at www.MainElectricSupply.com for current pricing). Export orders may be subject to special pricing. Main Electric Supply Company reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
- Sales Tax: If necessary, payment of state and local taxes is the responsibility of the customer. If the customer has a valid sales tax exemption certificate the customer must do the following: (i) indicate which products are tax exempt (ii) present the certificate.
- Payment and Credit Terms: Main Electric Supply Company accepts the following payment methods: (i) cash (ii) checks (iii) money orders (iv) Visa (v) MasterCard (vi) American Express (vii) Discover. Checks are not accepted as a form of payment at the Will-Call counters.
For customers with credit, payment terms are thirty days from the date of shipment or pick-up. Main Electric Supply Company can reduce or end credits at any time, for any reason. A condition for a continued extension of credit is the customers must provide Main Electric Supply Company with current credit information and latest annual financial statement within five business days of the request.
For the amount of time that fees remains unpaid, Main Electric Supply Company can charge customer a late payment fee at the rate of one and half percent (1 1/2%) of the amount due for each month. Export order terms and conditions are identified later in Section III. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Main Electric Supply Company has the right to deduct any sums owed by customer to Main Electric Supply Company.
If the customer does the following: (i) fail to make a payment within thirty days of shipment or pick up (ii) fail to comply with Main Electric Supply Company’s credit terms (iii) fail to assure Main Electric Supply Company the matter will be handled within a reasonable time after requested by Main Electric Supply Company (which will be specified in the request); Main Electric Supply Company has the right to do the following: (i) stop shipments until payment or compliance is made (ii) require cash in advance for any further shipments (iii) demand immediate payments of all amounts owed to Main Electric Supply Company (iv) pursue collection action (v) cancel all or any part of an unshipped order.
The customer is responsible for all purchases made. The customer is liable for each of their affiliates who purchase from Main Electric Supply Company.
- Security Interest: The customer grants Main Electric Supply Company a first priority until full payment is made and agrees to file any financing statements for the best interest of Main Electric Supply Company’s security.
- Credit Balance: The customer agrees that any credit balance(s) issued by Main Electric Supply Company will be applied to the customer’s account within one year of its issuance. Note: The remaining credit balance will be cancelled if the customer has not requested it within one year of the issuance. Main Electric Supply Company will have no further liability once this occurs.
- Freight Policy:
- A completed claim form must be submitted and include:
- A statement of the amount you are seeking as reimbursement
- Carrier pro number to identify the shipment
- Shipper's original invoice or legible copy (all pages must be included)
- Signature of the claimant
- If photographs are available please submit via email or US Mail.
- File your claim as soon as possible after delivery. All claims must be filed within 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Freight charges must be paid in full before any resolution is made. Freight claims are not a lien on freight charges and may not be deducted from your remittance.
- Mitigation is the responsibility of all parties involved and an effort must be made to minimize the amount of the claim to the lowest possible amount. This can be accomplished by making repairs or selling the product at a discounted price.
- If repairs are made please include supporting documentation with a breakdown of parties and rate of labor per hour.
- Damaged product must be retained along with the original packaging for purpose of inspection and/or salvage recovery. If salvage cannot be obtained through no fault of the carrier the claim will likely be declined.
- Please provide a detailed statement if there are special circumstances we should be aware of while we are investigating your claim.
- Product Warranty Policy
- Satisfaction Guarantee to All Customers: If a customer is not satisfied with a Main Electric Supply Company product for any reason, they should contact a Main Electric Supply Company local branch or call this number 888.950.6246 immediately. Main Electric Supply Company will offer an exchange if the product being returned falls under these guidelines: (i) returned within 30 days of delivery (ii) in its original packaging (iii) with proof of purchase.
- Main Electric Supply Company Limited Warranty for Businesses: All products sold to customers are warranted by Main Electric Supply Company only for use in business, government, resale, or original equipment manufacturer against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Main Electric Supply Company. If the product is defective in workmanship or materials, repairs, replacements, or refunds will be offered at the purchase price.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: NO WARRANTY, OTHER THAN STATED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE, IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY MAIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY. MAIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS CONCERNING PRODUCT MISUSE, INCORRECT PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, INCORRECT REPAIR, OR MISAPPLICATION. MAIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE THE FOLLOWING: (I) MERCHANTABLE (II) FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (III) DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON OTHERS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: MAIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. MAIN ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
- Warranty Product Returns: Product returns must be made within 90 days from the date of purchase. Returned products must follow these guidelines: (i) in original packaging (ii) unused (iii) undamaged (iv) in saleable condition (v) with proof of purchase.
Note: Product returns are liable to be denied or subject to restocking fees and other charges. Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only so no cancellations, returns, refunds, or credits are allowed.
For warranty product returns, follow the instructions bellow. Please note: proof of purchase is required.
- Product was purchased online at mainelectricsupply.com
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-949-732-3610.
- Provide purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number, and description of the defect.
- Product was purchased at your local Main Electric Supply Company’s branch
- Contact your local branch.
- Provide purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number, and description of the defect.
For product returns, please follow the instructions below. Please note: proof of purchase is required
- Write the reason for returning the product on packing slip.
- Indicate if you want a replacement product or credit to your Main Electric Supply Company account.
- Carefully package the item(s), including the packing slip.
- Ship the package to the nearest Main Electric Supply Company branch location.
- Please prepay shipping; Main Electric Supply Company does not accept C.O.D.s.
Note: If the packing slip is unavailable, please provide the following: purchase date, the original invoice number, and the item number.
You may also drop off the product at any Main Electric Supply Company branch location.
- Product was purchased online at mainelectricsupply.com
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: For more information on a specific manufacturer’s warranty, please feel free to contact your local Main Electric Supply Company branch or call 1-949-732-3610
- Product Compliance and Suitability: It is the responsibility of the customer to review the laws, codes, and regulations making sure the construction and installation are compliant.
- Cross-Reference Information: Product cross-references are not warranted as functional or performance equivalents.
- Product Information
- Catalog Website Information: Product descriptions in the catalog website are solely for illustrative purposes. Access to any Main Electric Supply Company literature or website does not constitute the right to purchase products. Main Electric Supply Company reserves the right to revise any publishing errors or make any changes in its website or catalog. Main Electric Supply Company reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from pricing error, even if the customer has received an order confirmation.
- Product Substitution: Products and/or country of origin and may not be identical to descriptions or images published in the catalog/website.
- Material Safety Data Sheet: Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for OSHA defined hazardous substances are prepared and distributed by the manufacturers. Main Electric Supply Company disclaims all liability to any customer of user in regards to the accuracy of the information or suitability provided in any MSDS. The customer is responsible for any reliance on or use of any information provided in the MSDS.
- California Proposition 65: The State of California requires that certain warnings be given concerning products subject to Proposition 65. For products with a (1) or (2) symbol the following warning applies. (1) Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. (2) Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- MSDS and Proposition 65 Regulated Product Requests: Information on a complete list of Proposition 65 regulated chemicals is available by logging on to www.oehha.ca.gov.
- California, Maryland, and Vermont Customers: CA, MD, and VA prohibit the selling of solder, flux, pipe, pipe or plumbing fitting, or fixture intended to dispense water for human consumption that is not “lead free.” Maximum allowable lead content is .25 percent lead in wetted surfaces of the following: pipes, pipe fittings, and plumbing fittings and fixtures. Maximum allowable lead content is 0.2 percent lead in solder and flux.
- ARRA Orders: The customer is responsible to inform Main Electric Supply Company whether their order is funded by the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA). Upon request, Main Electric Supply Company will provide country of origin information so the customer can determine compliance with any requirements or regulations under ARRA section 1605.
- Refrigerant Customers: Due to the Clean Air Act of 1990, the selling of Class 1 (“CFC”) and Class 2 (“HCFC”) is restricted to resale purchases and to certified professional service technicians. Therefore, to purchase regulated refrigerant products, the customer must present either a professional service technician certified card or sign a statement of resale to complete the purchase.
- General Terms
- Electronic Data Interchange: If a customer and Main Electric Supply Company decide to use an Electronic Data Interchange, the customer must agree to not contest the following: (i) any sales resulting from an EDI transaction must be in writing or signed by the party (ii) the admissibility of copies of EDI are under business exception to the hearsay rule, the best evidence rule, or any other similar rule, on the basis that such records were not originated or maintained in documentary form. Standards and methods, as well as reasonable security measure will be decided between Main Electric Supply Company and the customer concerning EDI purchases. The business records, concerning EDI purchases, maintained by Main Electric Supply Company are deemed conclusive in the event of a conflict.
- Third Party Payment Provider: If a third party payment provider is used by the customer, Main Electric Supply Company has the right to seek reimbursement if Main Electric Supply Company is charged fees by the third party payment provider. This includes the transfer of funds, retrieval of payment details, or any other purpose from the third party payment provider.
- Intellectual Party: Customers do not have any rights, titles, or interest in the following intellectual properties (or any intellectual properties for that matter): (i) trade names (ii) trademarks (iii) trade dress (iv) copyrights (v) patents (vi) domain names (vii) product names (viii) catalogs (xi) trademarks or service marks of Main Electric Supply Company or suppliers to Main Electric Supply Company. All content and materials on www.mainelectricsupply.comwebsite are subject to ownership rights of Main Electric Supply Company and its suppliers. Customers have no right to copy or use any of this intellectual property of Main Electric Supply Company or Main Electric Supply Company’s suppliers without the permission of Main Electric Supply Company or such suppliers.
- Independent Contractors: Main Electric Supply Company and the customer are simply independent contractors. They are NOT a principal and agent. Nothing within these terms and condition should be construed to create a partnership, dealership, reseller, agency, employment, affiliate or joint venture relationship. The customer does not have the right to do the following: bind or obligate Main Electric Supply Company.
- Sourced Product: Main Electric Supply Company may obtain products from another source for a customer, because it is unavailable on their website www.mainelectricsupply.com or catalog. Sourced products pricing is based solely on market condition and on a per order basis. Since it is shipped F.O.B origin with freight and handling fees paid by Main Electric Supply Company, the customer will be charged accordingly. Sourced products may not be returned without a “return goods authorization” issued by Main Electric Supply Company. Main Electric Supply Company may withhold the issuance of such authorization. A restocking fee may apply for any returned sourced product. Please note: Main Electric Supply Company’s limited warranty terms do not apply to sourced products. The product warranty provided by the manufacturer is what applies to the sourced products.
- Custom Product: Main Electric Supply Company may offer products that are assembled or manufactured according to a customer’s preference and specifications. Custom products are sold SOLELY on a “final sale” basis. No cancellations, returns, refunds, or credits are allowed. Please Note: Main Electric Supply Company’s limited warranty terms do not apply to custom products.
- Cancellation: All product order cancellations must be approved by Main Electric Supply Company. They are subject to be denied or restocking fees and other charges.
- Product Return: Product returns must be made within one year from date of purchase. Returned products must follow these guidelines: (i) In original packaging (ii) unused (iii) undamaged (iv) in saleable condition (v) with proof of purchase. Please Note: Product returns are liable to be denied or subject to restocking fees and other charges.
- Materials of Trade: If the customers claim that they are purchasing a product as their “materials of trade” (defined in the Hazardous Materials Regulations, Title 49, Code of U.S. Federal Regulations), the product shall be in direct support of their business. This business does not concern transportation. This product cannot be resold or transported in a vehicle other than one owned by the company.
- Force Majeure: Main Electric Supply Company cannot be held liable for any delays in or impairments of performance resulting from any force majeure event. This includes but is not limited to: acts of God, labor disruptions, acts of terrorism, governmental decrees or controls, insurrections, epidemics, quarantines, shortages, communication or power failures, fires, accidents, explosions, inability to obtain or ship products, inability to obtain permits and licenses, inability to obtain supplies or raw materials, severe weather conditions, catastrophic events (including earthquakes, fire and floods), or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Main Electric Supply Company.
- Assignment: Customers cannot assign any orders without the consent of Main Electric Supply Company. Without prior written consent, Main Electric Supply Company is entitled to cancel such order.
- No Third Party Benefit: The provisions stated here are for the sole benefit of the parties hereto. This confers no rights, benefits, or claims upon any person or entity that is not a party hereto.
- Severability: If any portion of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by court, those terms shall be severed from these terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions will continue to be valid and fully enforceable.
- Modification of Terms: Main Electric Supply Company’s acceptance of any order is subject to the customer’s agreement to all the terms and conditions stated. Customer’s agreement to these terms and conditions are assumed from the following: the customer’s receipt of Main Electric Supply Company’s acknowledgement and the customer’s acceptance of all or parts of the products ordered. No modifications or additions to Main Electric Supply Company’s terms and conditions by a customer can bind Main Electric Supply Company, unless agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of Main Electric Supply Company. If a purchase order or other correspondence submitted by customer contains terms or conditions contrary (or in addition) to the terms and conditions stated by Main Electric Supply Company, Main Electric Supply Company’s fulfillment of any such purchase order shall not be viewed as an agreement to any of these terms and conditions proposed by the customer. Therefore, this will not constitute a waiver by Main Electric Supply Company of any terms and conditions stated here.
- Complete Agreement: The terms and condition incorporated here constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between customer and Main Electric Supply Company for the following: (i) Main Electric Supply Company’s Form (ii) acknowledgments (iii) quotations (iv) invoices (v) website (vi) catalogs
According to the Main Electric Supply Company Selling Policy, products are sold F.O.B. point of shipment unless otherwise negotiated. Due to this point, it is very important that the customer will accept all freight that is shipped to them and thoroughly inspect the product upon delivery. No claims for missing or damaged Goods will be processed without proper recordation and reporting. Failure to report shall constitute acceptance by customers. Damaged or defective Goods may be replaced or credited at the Company’s discretion. The refusal of Goods does not release responsibility of payment.
Main Electric Supply Company recognizes that the process of filing claims for damaged or missing freight is very time-consuming and unpleasant for everyone involved. We want to provide you, our valued customers, with tips and information that will aid in investigating and resolving your claim promptly.
All claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the consignor (carrier) and the National Motor Freight Classifications rules regulations. To view your carriers rules please visit the company website.
- Limited Services Warranty: All services will follow these guidelines: (i) performed with upmost professionalism (ii) conform to the criteria’s specified in the statement of work (if provided by Service Provider personnel) (iii) be warranted for ninety days (limited warranty period). If a service is performed improperly during the limited warranty period, the customer should inform the service provider. When informed, Service Provider personnel will do one of the following: (i) perform the service again, either in whole or in part or (ii) offer a refund (amount will vary depending on the state of the performance issue). These are the customer’s sole remedy for the improper service performance.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER FOR SERVICES: THE WARRANTIES STATED IN SECTION II OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TAKE THE PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THEREFORE, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF SERVICES (WARRANTIES FOR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, ECT.) ARE DISCLAIMED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. THE WARRANTIES STATED IN SECTION II OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE STRICTLY CONDITIONAL FOR EACH SERVICE AND CANNOT BE APPLIED TO SERVICES THAT WERE MODIFIED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S LIABILITY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES FALLING UNDER THE FOLLOWING: INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE. THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S LIABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS SOLELY THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE SERVICE.
- Payment and Credit Terms: Customers will be invoiced once the service is over. The payment period lasts 30 days. Other payment terms are stated in Section I.A.4.
- Termination: Either the customer or service provider can terminate the service agreement at any time for any reason as long as a 30 day written noticed is given. If the customer ends the agreement, they must agree to one of the following: (i) pay more than 10% of the total project cost or (ii) pay the total project cost multiplied by the percentage of the completion of the project.
- Delivery; Title; Risk of Loss – Delivery dates are approximate only and not an obligation of Main Electric Supply Company. Main Electric Supply Company’s not being able to meet the delivery date does not give the Customer the right to cancel an order based on this Quotation or to hold Main Electric Supply Company responsible for any damages resulting from such delay. If delivered by a third party carrier (“Carrier”), risk of loss is transferred to Customer upon delivery to the Carrier. In this instance, any claims Customers may have for damages to or loss of order shall be made directly to Carrier and not Main Electric Supply Company. On the scheduled delivery date, the customer must be available or there will be an extra redelivery charge or if it has to be delivered to more than one location. An additional freight charge will be added if any delivery requires a lift gate and if there is any pre-shipment of a/b, templates, panel cans, or recessed housings.
- Indemnity: Customer must defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Service Provider (this includes: directors, employees, subcontractors, and agents) against the following; claims, suits, liabilities, damages, settlements, charges, taxes; concerning physical injury to, illness or death of, to any third party member of tangible damage the third party may sustain. Except if the liabilities arise from gross negligence or willful misconduct. The customer shall defend the Service Provider if the following occurs: (i) the Service Provide notifies the customer in writing (ii) there is no conflict of interest (iii) the customer has the sole control of the defense (iv) the Service Provider assists the customer necessarily.
- Access to Customer’s Premises: In the case that access to the customer’s premise is required; customers must give access to the service provider free of charge. Prior to starting work at the customer’s premise, they must: (i) provide documentation that identifies any hazardous materials or dangerous conditions on the premise (ii) allow Service Provider to perform a visual site inspection. Service Provider will have no responsibility for the existing conditions; therefore the customer is responsible for any liabilities that may occur.
- Health and Safety Matters: Customer must agree to take all the necessary precautions to insure the health and safety of the Service Provider at their premises, such as identifying hazards as stated before. If there are hazardous materials, the customer must abide by the following: (i) informing the Service Provider Personnel of safety practice (ii) protecting the Service Provider Personnel from dangerous conditions.
- Right to Subcontract: The customer agrees that the Service Provider may subcontract to third parties to complete the service.
- No Third Party Reliance: The advice, recommendations, products provided, or information that Service Provider Personnel gives to the customer is solely for the customer and should not be passed on to a third party. It can only be given to a third party, with the prior written consent of Main Electric Supply Company.
In addition to the standard terms and conditions stated in Section I, additional terms and conditions will be addressed for performance of services. Services may be performed by the following: (i) Main Electric Supply Company (its employees and agents) (ii) Main Electric Supply Company subsidiaries or affiliates (iii) Third Party subcontractors. Each is referred to as “Service Provider.”
The terms and conditions specified in this sections are extended solely by the specific provider performing services and do not apply to each service provider performing service mentioned before. The applicable service provider may require customers to execute additional contractual documents prior to the service.
In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions stated in section one and the terms and conditioned stated in section two, the terms and conditions in section will prevail.
In addition to the standard terms and condition specified in Section I, export sales for Main Electric Supply Company are stated here in Section III. In the event that there is a conflict between Section III and Section I, Section III prevails for export sales.
- Order Acceptance: No order is deemed accepted unless it’s verified by Main Electric Supply Company, or any of its U.S. affiliates
- Sales Tax and Duties, Import Fees: Main Electric Supply Company will charge federal, state, local tax, applicable duties, and import fees on products. The customer must assume responsibility.
- Payment and Credit Terms: Payment terms last forty-five days from the date of shipment. All other payment terms are stated in Section I.A.4.
- Advertised Promotional Discounts/Prices: Prices or discounts advertised are subject to change, Main Electric Supply reserves the right to offer promotional discounts or offers on a discretionary basis.
- Shipping Charges and Freight Policy: All Main Electric Supply Company export orders are shipped under INCOTERMS 2010 rules as defined by the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Export Controls and Related Regulations: The customer warrants that it is not associated with the following: (i) U.S. Commerce Department Bureau of Industry and Security Denied Persons List (ii) Entity List or Unverified List (iii) the U.S Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (iv) the U.S State Department Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Debarred Parties List. The customer must comply with the following applicable U.S economic sanctions and export control laws: (i) regulations administered by OFAC (ii) Export Administration Regulations administered by BIS (iii) International Traffic in Arms Regulated administered by DDTC.
- Foreign Principal Party in Interest; Freight Forwarder and Documentation: The customer must be the foreign principal party and its freight forwarder must act as the customer’s agent concerning regulatory purposes. Both the freight forwarder and customer are responsible for all export transactions documentation. Upon Main Electric Supply Company’s request, the customer or freight forwards must provide copies of export, shipping, or import documentation.
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: The customer must not offer or agree to pay any foreign official in connection with purchase and resale of the products ordered from Main Electric Supply Company.
- Dispute Resolution: Main Electric Supply Company may bring a dispute concerning non-payment between the customer and Main Electric Supply Company to any U.S. court of competent jurisdiction.
- Country of Importation and Anti-diversion: Customer agrees that the products it purchases from Main Electric Supply Company is from the U.S. and imports them to the countries specified in the customer and Main Electric Supply Company documentation. If Main Electric Supply Company requests, the customer must provide documentation verifying delivery at designated country.
- Permits, Exports, and Import Licenses: Customer is responsible for obtaining any licenses that may be required by the company for importation.
- Governing Law; Limitations: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws.
In the instance that you utilize our website or submit any personal data, be sure to read the following Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice covers all data processing practices that are carried out through the use of the internet and/or any other electronic communications networks by Main Electric Supply Company LLC.
- DATA COLLECTION AND INTENDED USE
- Active Data: Active data comes from users voluntarily registering for activities such as contests and on-line order placements. Active data includes, but is not limited to, name, mail address, email address, telephone/fax numbers, credit card details, and passwords.
- Passive Data: Passive data includes, but is not limited to, browser type, IP address, and page reference.
Another form of collecting data will be utilized through the distribution of surveys. All surveys are completely Main Electric Supply Company LLC related and ask questions that pertain to our website, products, and services. Questions concerning age/age ranges, gender, and other non-personally identifiable data may be asked but we will not tie any personally identifiable data to this information, nor will we ask for any personally identifiable data in these surveys. All data that is derived from surveys is for internal use by Main Electric Supply Company LLC but aggregated data may be shared with others.
- USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA
- We will only use your personally identifiable data for businesses purposes within Main Electric Supply Company LLC, which may include communications between our affiliates and subsidiaries. We do not share personally identifiable data collected at this site with the third parties except for the following limited instances:
We may transfer your personally identifiable data to our service providers that assist in administering our site(s). They can only utilize this data for the sole purpose of maintaining our site(s). These service providers are bound by a contractual agreement to keep your data private and secure.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Our site(s) may contain links to third party websites which are outside of our control and are not covered by this Privacy Notice. The information that is collected from these third party websites is not in accordance with our Policy Notice and may differ from our own. Main Electric Supply Company LLC is not responsible for the privacy of third party website.