If unsatisfied with a product, Main Electric Supply Company provides an exchange or refund if the product is returned within 30 days of delivery, is in its original packaging, and has proof of purchase from Main Electric Supply Company. 30 Day Guarantee applies to web orders only.
All products sold to business customers are warranted by Main Electric Supply Company if the defects in the material or workmanship are under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Main Electric Supply Company. It is Main Electric Supply Company's choice if the defective product will be repaired, replaced, or refunded the purchase price.
Main Electric Supply Company disclaims any liability for consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages. Main Electric's liability in all circumstances is limited to the purchase price paid for the product that gives rise to any liability.
Product returns must be made within 90 days from date of purchase, unless specified differently. Returned products must follow these conditions: (1) is in original packaging (2) is unused (3) is undamaged (4) is in salable condition (5) has proof of purchase. Product returns may be denied or subjected to restocking fees and other charges, all of which are under the discretion of Main Electric Supply Company. We require a detailed statement if there are special circumstances we should be aware of while we are investigating your claim. If the product cannot be recovered through no fault of the carrier, the claim will be likely declined.
All Main Electric Supply Company products are sold F.O.B. point of shipment unless otherwise negotiated.
For proper and quick handling of returns, please follow the instructions below for both warranty product returns and product returns. Please note, proof of purchase is required in all cases.
- Warranty Product Returns
- Contact us by email at CustomerService@MainElectricSupply.com or call us at 1-949-732-3610
- Provide us with purchase date, original invoice number, item number, and a description of the defect.
- Product Returns
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip
- Indicate whether you want a replacement product or a credit to your Main Electric Supply Company account.
- If the packing slip is not available, please provide the following: purchase date, original invoice number, and item number (There is no need to call for authorization).
- When shipping the product, carefully package the item and include the packing slip (if available).
- Please ship to the nearest Main Electric Supply Company branch location. Please Note: Main Electric Supply Company does not accept C.O.D.s, so please prepay shipping.
- If you are not shipping, you can drop off the product at any of Main Electric Supply Company’s branch locations.
Please note: Custom orders are sold on a "Final Sale" basis. No cancellations, returns, refunds, or credits are allowed.